whats the latest software should i have

shahid99

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Can smone please post stock latest software screen shot so i can check if i have latest or not . My phone says there is update n when i try it its getting aborted but i bought this phone rooted so how do i get back to stock ??

shahid99

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
So i wont be able to update untill i get back to stock? . I think i have stock rom just phone is rooted .. thanks for helping buddy

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
So i wont be able to update untill i get back to stock? . I think i have stock rom just phone is rooted .. thanks for helping buddy

You can find Roms the have the updated software but it won't update your radio. Just to let you know though, none of the updates make an improvement in your phone. So far they have only taken functions away to comply with Apple lawsuits.

If I were you, I would leave your phone rooted for now. At least until there is a worthwhile update. What is your baseband version in about phone? The one ending in LF9 seems to work best for most people. If you don't have LF9, let me know and I can help you get it without going back to stock.

skunk%20Banner100pix

shahid99

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Its vplf9

Oh ok so i shouldnt worry or do anything. just use as it is ...

Hey thanks sooooo much for helping out .. appreciated alot thanks again

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc