Little changes and big differences in the s3

wheresmoosh

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this or even started a threat about it but I've noticed my 3g improve a lot since getting my s3. I'm not even in an area where there's lte so i don't think it's improved 3g. I've also noticed that while I'm on the phone, the 3g signal stays on like I can browse and talk at the same time. Didn't know that sprint supported it unless you had WiFi or wimax.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
voice and data at the same time is due to a new EVDO chip (it's in the Evo LTE as well). I don't think it was in the Sprint Palm Pre.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if anyone else has experienced this or even started a threat about it but I've noticed my 3g improve a lot since getting my s3. I'm not even in an area where there's lte so i don't think it's improved 3g. I've also noticed that while I'm on the phone, the 3g signal stays on like I can browse and talk at the same time. Didn't know that sprint supported it unless you had WiFi or wimax.

At work with my old Evo 3D I had, 3G was pretty much non-existent and voice calls would be roaming and cutting in and out. With my Photon at work, 3G was spotty but voice calls were excellent. My SII, 3G was "ok" and voice calls were "ok" as well. Now my S3....no comparison. 3G is fast and loads every webpage quickly and calls.....haven't dropped a one. But I think it's a combo of the S3 and Sprint's new vision network working great together and I couldn't be happier!

wheresmoosh

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
At work with my old Evo 3D I had, 3G was pretty much non-existent and voice calls would be roaming and cutting in and out. With my Photon at work, 3G was spotty but voice calls were excellent. My SII, 3G was "ok" and voice calls were "ok" as well. Now my S3....no comparison. 3G is fast and loads every webpage quickly and calls.....haven't dropped a one. But I think it's a combo of the S3 and Sprint's new vision network working great together and I couldn't be happier!

I may be biased but the SIII is shaping up to be the best device out there.

trunkmonkey1972

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
voice and data at the same time is due to a new EVDO chip (it's in the Evo LTE as well). I don't think it was in the Sprint Palm Pre.

It could be that I was on wifi whenever I did it. But never encountered a problem the whole time I had the pre with talking and browsing.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thambu63