Connecting S3 to computer

mrcompucare

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello:
I wanted to know have anyone ever or do anyone know how to see your pictures when the phone is connected to the computer. I can see that they are there but can't tell what picture is what if i wanted to copy one off the phone to the computer.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Hello:
I wanted to know have anyone ever or do anyone know how to see your pictures when the phone is connected to the computer. I can see that they are there but can't tell what picture is what if i wanted to copy one off the phone to the computer.

That's a good question. I will look into this tonight...

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Mine preview or open up fine in Windows Photo Viewer by just double clicking them. If they are missing the extension, just double click and choose Windows Photo Viewer to open the file.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Mine preview or open up fine in Windows Photo Viewer by just double clicking them. If they are missing the extension, just double click and choose Windows Photo Viewer to open the file.

I think he means thumbnails... Nope can't view them either...

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
As a work around, you can use Quick Pic (or a similar program from your phone) and use list mode which will display the thumbnail on the phone along with the file name so you can indicate which picture will be copied to your computer.

qdigga

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Looks ike the only way to view the thumbnail, sadly, is to copy from the SIII up to your local HD and then choose to view via the preview option in Windows Explorer...