Just rooted

dad2noah

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
And what a ROM it is!
Thanks for the walkthrough Skunk. With your help, I'm enjoying it!
That "advisor" badge looks good on you. Well earned

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
Guess there's no way to use Google Wallet when rooted right? I honestly just rooted to get rid of the bloatware... I'm fine with the phone as is. I was so tired of Sprint Zone & voicemail notifications and running in the background (can't disable) and Sprint Connections Optimizer or whatever it's called (even though i shut it off i caught my phone's wifi mysteriously turning on for no reason, hasn't happened since i deleted it).

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Guess there's no way to use Google Wallet when rooted right? I honestly just rooted to get rid of the bloatware... I'm fine with the phone as is. I was so tired of Sprint Zone & voicemail notifications and running in the background (can't disable) and Sprint Connections Optimizer or whatever it's called (even though i shut it off i caught my phone's wifi mysteriously turning on for no reason, hasn't happened since i deleted it).

There are many folks that use google wallet while rooted. It's just a warning from google stating so they're not responsible if your security is compromised.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams