Sprint Apps

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Go to application manager find the app you want disabled and choose disable. If it doesn't give you the choice there, you will have to root. Since I'm already rooted, I can't check for you. You may have to force stop the app first.

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
is it true that Sprint zone must be on the phone? I remember reading on xda some where that it tries to search for the Sprint zone in the back ground leading the battery to drain. I was going to remove it but I wasn't sure if it was safe.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
is it true that Sprint zone must be on the phone? I remember reading on xda some where that it tries to search for the Sprint zone in the back ground leading the battery to drain. I was going to remove it but I wasn't sure if it was safe.

I have never heard of this. I have removed it from every phone I've ever had and have never noticed any extra drain on my battery. Back it up with titanium and remove it. If you notice your battery is draining faster, restore it...

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I have never heard of this. I have removed it from every phone I've ever had and have never noticed any extra drain on my battery. Back it up with titanium and remove it. If you notice your battery is draining faster, restore it...

Okay. Will do. Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad