Just bought this battery..

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
So I just bought this extended battery for my GS3: 4800mAh Extended Battery + White Door Cover For Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII i9300 | eBay

Now I have a case for my GS3 that VERYY well protects every aspect of the phone. With the battery in the case doesn't fit. I was wondering if anyone knew of some cases for the GS3 specifically for phones that have an extended battery in em. Thanks to any help!

PS- Whenever I try and charge my phone with the extended battery in it, it doesn't charge... instead the LED light blinks and it says "battery disconnected" for some reason. Does anyone know what to do, or do I have to buy an actual battery charger to charge the battery? Thanks!

zeravla531

Oct 10, 2009
Visit site
PS- Whenever I try and charge my phone with the extended battery in it, it doesn't charge... instead the LED light blinks and it says "battery disconnected" for some reason. Does anyone know what to do, or do I have to buy an actual battery charger to charge the battery? Thanks!

I found the steps for troubleshooting a 4800 mAh battery that was purchased for $9.99 from Hong Kong

Step 1. Take battery out of phone
Step 2. Find a stack of papers near an open window
Step 3. Place the battery on the papers
Step 4. Enjoy the confidence you have gained from knowing the papers will remain put while conditions change to "breezy"

Hope this helped!

Last edited:
Reactions: six8

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like you need to send the battery and door back and get one that works.
If it wont charge while in the phone i wouldnt keep it.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I got two different batteries to fit my Samsung HMX-10 video camera off ebay trying to save a little money. Both from different companies and both have different mAh ratings. Both of them charged. Both worked. But define "work". One lasted for 10 minutes and the other will last an hour, but sometimes at about 58 minutes of use, it will shut down the camera and not come back on till I remove the batt and replace.

Both have been sent back for a refund. Lesson learned that if you want quality, buy from a reputable and name brand outlet.

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have 2 after market batteries & once in a while they do the same thing. I charge mine is a charger & when I switch I will plug it in to top off the battery to 100%, but once in a while it gives the battery disconnected error. If I pull the battery & put it back in & plug it in to the charger first & see the charging icon, then I turn the phone on & all is right with the world :D

Hope this helps, Jon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12