NFC battery

reborns14

Aug 29, 2012
Visit site
i bought one on ebay that looks legit, has all the OEM labels and i asked the china seller and he said it was OEM but when i got it i noticed the font sizing was slightly different and it didnt have the water damage sticker like my OEM does and i don't think it has NFC cause i cant get it to charge 100% and it dies instantly after it falls short under 30%. it was under $10 so you get what you pay for =/

The Hustleman

May 28, 2010
Visit site
i bought one on ebay that looks legit, has all the OEM labels and i asked the china seller and he said it was OEM but when i got it i noticed the font sizing was slightly different and it didnt have the water damage sticker like my OEM does and i don't think it has NFC cause i cant get it to charge 100% and it dies instantly after it falls short under 30%. it was under $10 so you get what you pay for =/

Just contact them and tell them it's a fake battery, they'll deny it, be firm and you'll get a refund for it.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Same here,.but tapping a phone that's already in your hand is much easier

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

My phone is rarely in my hand at the counter as I am usually using my hands moving product on the counter from the cart. At that point it's just as easy pulling my wallet out as the phone. My wallet will have to come out either way to put the receipt there.

Upstreammiami

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
My phone is rarely in my hand at the counter as I am usually using my hands moving product on the counter from the cart. At that point it's just as easy pulling my wallet out as the phone. My wallet will have to come out either way to put the receipt there.

Real android geeks only have one useful hand...

Galaxy SIII

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
The NFC chip is NOT in the battery. It is in the phone. However, It does require a rather large antenna. The antenna for the chip is located on the battery. So when you buy an NFC battery you are really only buying a battery with the antenna for the NFC on it.

I'm working on my procrastination issues, you just wait and see!

Reactions: The Hustleman