Why can i not watch a video in YouTube ?

BiggieRat1256

May 20, 2012
Visit site
THANKS FOR THE HELP. YOU HAVE TO BE RIGHT. THIS HAS HAPPENED WITH MY MOTOROLA PHOTON AND HTC EVO 4G . I HAD A COUPLE OF THE EVO'S. I DID NOT SEE SAMMY'S POST. BUT I'M JUST GOING TO HAVE TO WAIT FOR 4G LTE. TO WATCH YOUTUBE. THANKS AGAIN

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Sammy isn't making you think you are getting four bars, you actually are getting the strong signal possible. It just so happens that the network itself sucks

Sent from my thumbs with no brain censorship

BiggieRat1256

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I DO HAVE 4 BARS LIKE I SAID. BUT I TIMED A CLIP... IT WAS LIKE A 1.5 MINUTE LONG. TOOK RIGHT AT 14 MINUTES WITH ALL STARTS AND STOPS. BUT THE VERY FIRST TIME ON YOUTUBE WITH MY GS3.... IT PLAYED A CLIP THAT WAS AT 11 MINUTES OR SO LONG.... PERFECTLY. GO FIGURE. THANKS FOLKS, BIGGIERAT

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Upstreammiami is correct. Just because you have 4 bars doesn't really mean anything. Your signal strength has no bearing on the speed in which you download. The download is entirely based on the current speed and bandwidth available from the Sprint network. Signal has nothing to do with speed.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
When your having issues with buffering stop and take a moment to run a speedtest. As the others have mentioned its probably a bandwidth issue. Running a speedtest will verify this.
in the play store there are several apps. One of the more popular is speedtest.net app.

Rev2010

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Skunkape60 is correct, the bars indicate your voice cell service not your data connection. I'm not on Sprint but I work with a guy that is and the connection is always horribly slow in NYC. Whether I had an iPhone or DROID there's a spot where I catch the bus that would always show full bars but would give me zero data connection. Bars only mean you have a good signal for a phone call.

Rev.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma