4G Lte in NY

rgh718

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm here in Brooklyn NY in search of lte. Has any one seen her?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

CorruptionDee

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
I kept hearing October for lte in NYC. However, it appears that based on S4gru's list that they behind schedule. I'm still hopeful that we'll at least get to taste even spotty lte in NYC in October.

defector

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
am in the BRONX NY and to my surprise compliment of my brother ,he informed me that he had L T E on his galaxy S3 and why was i holding this BIT of gigantic information from him as if i knew that L T E is alive and kicking in the BRONX and pretty consistent,so far is only active in the Bronx when we venture out to other borough of the city my phone reverts back to 3G.by the way this was brought to my attention on the 28th of December 2012

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
There is supposed to be one place in Brooklyn where LTE is up. What's going on with the other boroughs? This upgrade seems to be taking a long time to roll out.

skld

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
I saw the 4g light up on my phone waiting for the train in the Bayside, Queens area. As soon as the train left the station it went back to 3g. This is the first time I've seen 4g in Queens.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1358615286096.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1358615286096.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 92

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
What app is that?

Sensorly

This. Sensorly is user based maps. All their data is gathered from people's phones who use their app. This way it's not the carrier saying it's there (which we have noticed can be lies sometimes) its where someone actually picked up that signal.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

skld

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the Sensorly name. Running it now to check on coverage.

Also saw 4g at the Bronx Zoo over the weekend.

It is the little things that make me happy.