Worst Phone Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfreeman20

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
I was talked out of the iPhone by a Sprint Store Employee. I'm taking this thing back. I'm not a 17 yr Asian kid that wants to get a degree in cell phones. This is the least intuitive device I've ever seen. Music player sucks. Alarm clock sucks. Ring tones are terrible (just give me a normal phone sound). I have 3 contacts for every person I know. Most of the motion controls don't work. This phone is terrible.

Rcrdude64

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
Are you implying that the android community is all 17 year old Asian kids looking for a degree in cellphones? Because I'm pretty sure I'm not 17 or Asian. And my degree is in socialogy sooooooo... Awkward.

Evil Evo

lifehacker101

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Its different than an iphone you know. You have to get used to it, just like anything else new in life. It's a fantastic phone if you will actually use it with an open mind.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Sazura65

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
The Galaxy S III certainly isn't only aimed at 17 year old Asians. It is, however, the best smartphone on the market. Even after the iPhone 5 announcement. Maybe the iPhone is right for you, but the Galaxy S III is the better phone spec wise.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Android Central Forums

Uncle Louie

Jun 14, 2010
Visit site
I was talked out of the iPhone by a Sprint Store Employee. I'm taking this thing back. I'm not a 17 yr Asian kid that wants to get a degree in cell phones. This is the least intuitive device I've ever seen. Music player sucks. Alarm clock sucks. Ring tones are terrible (just give me a normal phone sound). I have 3 contacts for every person I know. Most of the motion controls don't work. This phone is terrible.

Judging by your "Asian Kid" crack and your liberal use of the work "sucks," I'm shocked that the EVO isn't too complicated for you.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Android is not for everyone...same way the iPhone or BlackBerry or Windows phone isn't for everyone. If you want an iPhone don't let someone talk you out of something you like... It's your decision.

Good luck with whatever you decide on.

Threads Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.