NEED IMMEDIATE HELP ! Thanks!

LanceEpicSprint

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
I was trying to partition my glazy 3 last nigh .. and well needless to say EVERything was easred, not on single thing is left.. not even a recovery file.. because i thought i would be in Good hands, by physically copying and pasting everything (including backups and roms) to a foler on my desktop.. no.. i can still put my galazy in recovery mode and download mode..Ifs there anyway to get those files back over on the phone that was wiped ( and no i dont own a 2nd sd card)

PLEASE HELP

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Why would you change your partition? Especially you phones partition. Sdcard no problem but the phone. Sorry, good luck trying to fix it. You may have a hard brick on your hands however you may be able to fix it if you can talk one of these guy's into helping. There is a guy named Clark in this thread that was able to fix a few of the bricked phones usinga remote desktop. Perhaps you can pm him.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1762662

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
on xda now.. already farther than i was 39 minutes ago brother.. SOFT BRICK and really, so i cant download an infinimate amount of apps and games, i get free access :)

im using: [DEV][CWM]format all[solved] [mods please close] - xda-developers

i suggest others give it a chance too! Thanks bro, it is very slow though..

Any more help?

That's the same link i sent you to. :D They were able to fix every phone except for the ones that were either replaced because the owners were too impatient for the fix or got discouraged.

By partitioning your drive you pretty much did the same thing to your phone that the wipe all did. So this fix will probably work for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463