jared1202

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Fyi - Just received the following update
y3ezu6aj.jpg

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I got it too. Check under Samsung Update in settings. My wifi is blazing fast now. Not sure what else changed.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
They added the swype keyboard, fixed a bug in the SMS app and various other bug fixes

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I live in GA and still haven't received the update yet.:mad:

Did you check for it? I didn't receive it either,I went to system update and hit Update Samsung Software and it was there.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Besides the manual update, there was a way to make the update show up on your phone by clearing the cache in something, forgot what it was though. At least that's how it worked in the last update. Anyone remember how to do that?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I remember now how it worked for the last update that just didn't want to show up on my phone. Go to Settings, Application Manager, All Applications, Select Google Serives Framework, clear cache and data, go back to homescreen, go to settings, system update, Samsung software update and let it check again. This worked for the last update, but it's not working for this one, I just tried it. I even rebooted the phone. Oh well.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I remember now how it worked for the last update that just didn't want to show up on my phone. Go to Settings, Application Manager, All Applications, Select Google Serives Framework, clear cache and data, go back to homescreen, go to settings, system update, Samsung software update and let it check again. This worked for the last update, but it's not working for this one, I just tried it. I even rebooted the phone. Oh well.

It worked last time because it was sent to your phone but for some reason, didn't trigger the notification. There is nothing you can do to cause the update to be sent to your phone and the phone won't go get it.

gogo_vs

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

Worked for me on second try, downloading now.

merrix

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site

I just cleared data and restared my phone and it's now updateing

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech