Where to buy/upgrade?

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Radio Shack, BestBuy, or Sprint? If Sprint...online, telesales, or the store?

Where is best? What's the advantages?

It probably depends on the personnel in your particular location. I purchased my upgrade to the GS3 at the local Radio Shack. Their price at the time was $149 and they gave me $132 back for my Epic4GTouch for a net after tax of $25. Can't beat that. The woman behind the counter was friendly and very helpful in moving my contacts over and helping me set up my phone. The Sprint Store couldn't compete. I went to the Sprint store later because they had a bigger selection of accessories. There is really no advantage in using Sprint to purchase hardware. They will always help you with any issues because they make the big bucks in providing you carrier service.

Mark Turner

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Got 2 at BB for $149 each. They were $199 at the Sprint store. Now for an OtterBox for me and a cute girly one for my wife.

So far I really like the phone. I like some stock apps on it better than the tab I have.

mcathey72

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
IMHO...BEST BUY is by far the best choice. Its the same phone but you can get their geek squad protection for 9.99/month and have no deductible for repairs/replacement for ANY REASON EXCEPT LOST/STOLEN. The cust service is always EXCEPTIONAL when we go. Hope this helps.

Their prices are usually the same as most and they will price match.
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums