Dropped calls

c920

Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
When I got my Galaxy S3, it worked well. After about 18 days, it started dropping calls. Every half hour or so. I researched, saw a bunch of people were having this problem, and I followed their advice and downloaded a signal booster app. Took care of the problem for about 2 weeks. Yesterday I downloaded the update, and now I can't talk more than one minute before calls drop. My phone is useless. I'm so sick of it.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
If your in an area that has the Network Vision upgrade going on then this could be your problem. We had it very bad in Chicago in the early to mid stages of the Network Vision upgrade process with dropped calls, data usage loss, texting problems... I would research to see if this is happening in your area.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
If your in an area that has the Network Vision upgrade going on then this could be your problem. We had it very bad in Chicago in the early to mid stages of the Network Vision upgrade process with dropped calls, data usage loss, texting problems... I would research to see if this is happening in your area.
Exactly!

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
When the upgrade was happening in my area, I could not keep a call going for more then a few minutes. Now that it is done, no drops and the 3g is twice as fast with half the lag.

I bet it is the upgrade. The good news if it is, 4g lte is not too far behind.

Damn auto correct. You always end up posting some thong you didn't Nintendo.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay