What font do you have?

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Im looking to change out the font on my phone. Been using one of the fonts that came with the phone, but it's time for something different. Please post pictures of your downloaded font.
Thanx.

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Ricky,

Love the font. Where did you get that?

I cannot remember the post I got them from (in order to give credit), but here is a collection of close to 290 fonts, Install the ones you like (Opificio is among them). It is a large file around 15MB. There are too many and I have only installed about 6 of them:

Screenshot_2012-10-15-18-15-32.png

Click on "Fonts" to download:
Fonts

Last edited:

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Doh... Skipped right over it. Looks like I'll have to root tonight (at least from what I've googled) in order to install them. Thanks though! :)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

No need to root to install the font pack from post 8.
Its awesome, many cool fonts.

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Just installed the fonts apk file from this post, and I am not seeing the 'opifinco' font. Is it supposed to be included or was it found somewhere else?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Just installed the fonts apk file from this post, and I am not seeing the 'opifinco' font. Is it supposed to be included or was it found somewhere else?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

I think they are drunk! I didn't see it either. Kind of like when you give a recipe and leave out 1 ingredient.

kgilbertsen

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
Sorry guys, here it is. And no, I was not drunk!

Thanks. How does it get installed on my stock phone? I thought I might just drag n drop it, but really don't know where it's supposed to go...

EDIT: I figured it out. I may have done it the hard way, but it worked. I just emailed the apk file to myself and installed it from there. Is there a 'better' way?

Last edited:

Ricky Babalu

BEACH BUM
Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. How does it get installed on my stock phone? I thought I might just drag n drop it, but really don't know where it's supposed to go...

EDIT: I figured it out. I may have done it the hard way, but it worked. I just emailed the apk file to myself and installed it from there. Is there a 'better' way?
Glad it worked for you. You can also download to your sd card and click on the file to install.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt