Snapshot in a video

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
You can take a picture while recording a video, but how come you can't take a pic while watching one (after you've recorded it) or am I missing something??

FractalSphere

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Do you mean a screenshot? That is no substitute for a picture. Resolution is horrible.

It's not, you're right. Considering the built-in movie clipping software is actually pretty good, I was surprised when I couldn't get a full-res (or video resolution) picture from an individual frame. Maybe JB will have it?

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
It's not, you're right. Considering the built-in movie clipping software is actually pretty good, I was surprised when I couldn't get a full-res (or video resolution) picture from an individual frame. Maybe JB will have it?

Nope, jellybean most likely won't. It hasn't been included on any version I've seen so far but they still aren't official yet. You can hope though. :D

Dlanders69

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
You can do exactly as you are asking. Go to this website for a video. Basically, when the video is playing or when paused, swipe the side of your hand, not a finger, across the screen from left to right. You will see a line sweep across the frame and hear a camera click. The image us stored in a snapshot folder in your image gallery and also on your clipboard.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
You can do exactly as you are asking. Go to this website for a video. Basically, when the video is playing or when paused, swipe the side of your hand, not a finger, across the screen from left to right. You will see a line sweep across the frame and hear a camera click. The image us stored in a snapshot folder in your image gallery and also on your clipboard.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

They were just talking about that lol.... that's a screenshot.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci