LTE South Florida

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm in davie right now working and I'm only getting 3G. This needs to hurfy up and come to pompano lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

sofly305

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
4G (WiMax) in Hollywood was great with my Epic4gTouch. Unfortunately there is no LTE in that area yet for my GS3, and nothing started yet according to Sprint.

On from 441 Hollywood blvd past the city hall I had signal all day. Sprint isn't gonna tell you its working until the official announcement

hoovhartid

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site

very cool, thanks for this. I am in cooper city, so im west of you a bit.
a few questions
1) are you rooted? I am...
2) what baseband version are you using? im using PLG8
3) if rooted, what is your build? I am using FreeGS3 v0.0.9

thanks again!

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Looking on semseorly I see lte in Hollywood and a little bit in fort Lauderdale.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

kohn

Dec 19, 2010
Visit site
Dying for it in Fort Lauderdale. Considering going back to my Epic 4G with WiMax until LTE is working. 3G is just brutal! Glad to hear you've got it in Hollywood. Gotta watch this thread to see who here gets it next!

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Dying for it in Fort Lauderdale. Considering going back to my Epic 4G with WiMax until LTE is working. 3G is just brutal! Glad to hear you've got it in Hollywood. Gotta watch this thread to see who here gets it next!

I'm in Pompano and ive noticed my 3g speeds are faster ever simce this thread was made. Lol. You gotta figure were getting something soon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

visegrip72

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Just saw 4g symbol on my S3 today!!! Boynton Beach - Gateway & 95 (Seacrest actually). got 8.5Mbps down & up. I never saw it before. I know there is a sprint store near where OpenSignal said the tower was, I would not doubt if they want to do the ones that would serve the main stores first, it does make sense for marketing. The signal was really strong too.