Sprint to Get JellyBean Love OTA Style Starting Tomorrow.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Thought you guys might like to see this...

8yjuma2u.jpg

Last edited:

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Been running it now for a day (The rooted flash of course). Very stable and nice features. Nothing earth-shattering but you will like Google Now a lot. For you adventurous ones, go ahead and root, get it today and enjoy all the mods.

ExTheGod

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Just as I was about to flash a ROM...I may wait a week or so now..I still want to root though but ossum

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Been running it now for a day (The rooted flash of course). Very stable and nice features. Nothing earth-shattering but you will like Google Now a lot. For you adventurous ones, go ahead and root, get it today and enjoy all the mods.

I agree jb is really kind of ... meh...

Goggle Now gets in my way more than it helps. How many times a day does it have to tell me I'm 15 minutes from home? Duh... I know where home is...

For all you people thinking of returning to stock for this update you better download those return to stock files now. Cause I'm going to be deleting them from my file servers at 4o clock pm central. :eek:

Just kidding.... :D
I have a feeling i am going to go over my bandwidth maximum this month.

Last edited:

tillerrw

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Even though I may find JB to be "meh" after a few weeks I'll still be glad that I'm running the latest OS. I know I could be running it with a custom ROM and rooting but for some reason I get a little satisfaction running the latest OS when it's stock for my phone.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
As soon as it is released, could someone post the files so we can update manually?? Seems whenever there is an update...it takes two weeks for me to get it so I like to do it manually! Thanks!

This is awsome news. I wonder how GNow will affect BTperformance. I was just about to DL Dragon for mobile to check it out but now I think I'm gonna wait to see how Gnow works.!

Thanks Skunkape for this update!

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Even though I may find JB to be "meh" after a few weeks I'll still be glad that I'm running the latest OS. I know I could be running it with a custom ROM and rooting but for some reason I get a little satisfaction running the latest OS when it's stock for my phone.

Yeah I do too for some reason. Till I get bored then I'll flash something new. But I like it stock for awhile....call me crazy.....

- - - Updated - - -

Well I want it simply for Project Butter. Any feedback?

Sent from my SGS3!

Par-Kay!

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Figures.
I switched to my EVO LTE Monday till they got the LI3 update fixed. LOL
Ill give the JB update some time to sink into phones and see what the user reviews are..

ejohnnyk

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
This is great news, but I'm already prepared to wait until January because I've been a Sprint customer for a long time and know better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I agree jb is really kind of ... meh...

Goggle Now gets in my way more than it helps. How many times a day does it have to tell me I'm 15 minutes from home? Duh... I know where home is...

For all you people thinking of returning to stock for this update you better download those return to stock files now. Cause I'm going to be deleting them from my file servers at 4o clock pm central. :eek:

Just kidding.... :D
I have a feeling i am going to go over my bandwidth maximum this month.

You should try it on a device for which JB is optimized :).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SandiR