Is Jellybean on your Sprint Galaxy S3 yet?

setitoff215

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
jb.jpg

Philadelphia Nothing Yet!!

Samsung is in close communication with both Google and our carrier partners to upgrade devices to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as quickly and as smoothly as possible. Specific models that will receive the Jelly Bean update include the following devices. Other specifics for the Jelly Bean update in the U.S. have not been announced.

SAMSUNG

Last edited:

droid976

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Who saves contacts to their phone anyway.

Well skunk I do cause at work in certain areas we are not allowed to use cellphones.......but there are some loophole to that rule.....I also assign some callers their own ring tone so I know if I want to take the call..... like the one for my manager goes like this......"An idiot is trying to reach you on your cellular device!"...........

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Well skunk I do cause at work in certain areas we are not allowed to use cellphones.......but there are some loophole to that rule.....I also assign some callers their own ring tone so I know if I want to take the call..... like the one for my manager goes like this......"An idiot is trying to reach you on your cellular device!"...........

I got same tone lol

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

sircody

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
why would sprint get this first when they may be the smallest carrier. what politics played into this

Sent from my AT100 using Android Central Forums

SAMSUNG Network Infrastructure to Complement Sprint Network Vision with LTE Small Cell Deployment Program Award

Samsung will leverage its strong business alliance with Sprint, and expertise in 3G and 4G infrastructure and managed services to improve coverage and speed for Sprint customers

sircody

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Did anybody else get email today from Samsung telling you personally that you are getting Jelly Bean?

Dear *****,

We're happy to announce the Android? 4.1, Jelly Bean update is now available for your Samsung Galaxy S? III. In addition to Android 4.1, Jelly Bean you will also receive new and enhanced TouchWiz? features, making for a faster, richer, and more responsive device experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34