Now that I have JellyBean...

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
The first thing you should notice is the Settings menu. There are some very nice options added. Then try the link in EVO_girl's post.

epic210

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Whats the official Baseband Number. Mine says L710VPBLJ7 but on the picture of the Sprint release it says L710VPALJ7. For those who got the OTA, what does yours say? I've been having an issue of a dim led while charging and text message notification plus sometimes when I type my letters keep erasing and while I typed this message it won't auto space but anywhere else it works fine. I want to know if I downloaded an early version or is this the official one?

ttkk1

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I did the "natural" OTA update as it was pushed to my s3 and it says L710VPBLJ7. So it appears this the one sprint is pushing.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

epic210

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I did the "natural" OTA update as it was pushed to my s3 and it says L710VPBLJ7. So it appears this the one sprint is pushing.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 2

I appreciate the reply, I try to keep my phone as original as possible when it comes to software so just wanted to make sure my build was the official one. Hopefully these glitches get fixed somewhere down the road.

shebad89

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
i totally agree with you on that, On my s3 i have to hold down the middle button hard in order to get my recent apps to show up,my husband hasn't got the update on he's and he can do it without force. I hope they fan it out soon cause that and a couple of other stuff is making me wish i had my ics back and I'm really trying to find ways to revert back without rooting it. I'm so upset i might do a factor reset to see if that will fix it a lot of my apps isn't working as well since this update:(

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
i totally agree with you on that, On my s3 i have to hold down the middle button hard in order to get my recent apps to show up,my husband hasn't got the update on he's and he can do it without force. I hope they fan it out soon cause that and a couple of other stuff is making me wish i had my ics back and I'm really trying to find ways to revert back without rooting it. I'm so upset i might do a factor reset to see if that will fix it a lot of my apps isn't working as well since this update:(

You do not have to root to go back to ics. But you do have to use Odin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax