Jelly Bean bugs/issues

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Lets see what you all find. the first thing is the notification when sending pictures over wifi. It tells me that the mobile internet is not turned on and the picture will be sent later. WTF, it still sends it.

shebad89

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Drawsomething want play on mine and my apps are missing but I can still see the pic of the app in the new folder box but when I open the folder it disappears highly fustrated at this point someone pls tell me what to do

illiniah

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't delete any of my seven screens, I only use five, but when I minimize into a group of 7 on the screen and try to drag one of the blank screens into the trash, my phone locks up and I get a message that touchwiz has crashed, I click ok and the phone goes right back to working, but I can't get rid of an unused screen yet. I guess I am stuck with 7 for now until a patch is released.

bdmridgback

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
My phone sends pics via messaging over WiFi without popping up anything.

SD card did change to sdcard0, no issues there.

I can add and delete screens on mine without it locking up.

I have not come across a single app yet that has issues or doesnt run, out of the 90 I have installed

Only issue I see is that maybe battery is draining a bit faster now, but I have been playing with all the new stuff and have not sat my phone down since. So it is hard to tell.

Sent from my Innovative Galaxy S3

illiniah

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I can't delete any of my seven screens, I only use five, but when I minimize into a group of 7 on the screen and try to drag one of the blank screens into the trash, my phone locks up and I get a message that touchwiz has crashed, I click ok and the phone goes right back to working, but I can't get rid of an unused screen yet. I guess I am stuck with 7 for now until a patch is released.

As a follow-up, this same bug is showing up on the UK JB release as well as posted in the main forum.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Lets see what you all find. the first thing is the notification when sending pictures over wifi. It tells me that the mobile internet is not turned on and the picture will be sent later. WTF, it still sends it.

I do not have this problem. Works just fine for me.

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I do not have this problem. Works just fine for me.

nezuju2u.jpg

Can anyone help me with this?

Last edited:

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
I pay for every bit of data(unlimited) I use dude, I'm not stealing anything and as for feeling sorry for me, don't it may keep you from walking on water

Rooted for free tethering is stealing and you don't pay for it. PS: if you rob a bank do not post it in a forum.

clavodulce16

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
IS there anyone else having this issue, MEDIA application is keeping my phone awake for way too long, killing my battery.

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    96.9 KB · Views: 210
  • 1.png
    1.png
    130.2 KB · Views: 213

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
It's an unnecessary fee. You're already paying for all the data. It's like paying for the air you breathe.

You're paying for data for your phone. Not your laptop, tablet, and xbox. When Sprint's rates go up or they drop unlimited data, no complaining from you!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vszvvone88