Rest the phone again after JB

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Rest your phone again after the jelly bean update if you are having the battery drain issue. It corrects it. JB has better battery life then ICS did.

Damn auto correct. You always end up posting some thong you didn't Nintendo.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't know. I'm only losing 2% an hour which is on par with ICS. Been on for 5 hours (wifi) and 15 minutes and only down to 90%.

But thanks for the heads up!

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Just a power cycle. Not a hard reset.

My battery was dropping like a brick before the rest. It has worked for a few friends that had the same issue. One was looking for a way to go back to ICS because of it. I told him to power cycle.All Is good

Damn auto correct. You always end up posting some thong you didn't Nintendo.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Ive had battery life issues since LI3 update.
At first JB was better but i did notice when battery drain is present that under battery usage Media seems to be at the top..
So thats not good.. LOL

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I've restarted it a few times, battery life is really bad for me :(

Same here! I did that and a few other things and my battery life was just draining ridiculously fast!

Last night, I re-formatted my SD card and did a factory reset and so far today, my battery is on par, if not better, than ICS! I would suggest anyone having battery issues before or after JB update to back up their files and do this (reformat and reset) and hopefully get their situation corrected!

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Same here! I did that and a few other things and my battery life was just draining ridiculously fast!

Last night, I re-formatted my SD card and did a factory reset and so far today, my battery is on par, if not better, than ICS! I would suggest anyone having battery issues before or after JB update to back up their files and do this (reformat and reset) and hopefully get their situation corrected!

The people with media high on the list of things draining the battery, should consider doing a little test. Pull the sd card from the phone and run it that way for a day. See if the battery spent on media goes down. If so. You might want to start from scratch. Save all your stuff to the computer and delete the stuff from the card before reinserting it.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
The scree shots show my media time and drain.
After i took these shots i went into the applications section and found the com.sec.andoid.providers.downlads and force closed then did a clear data.. So far seems to have helped.

2012-10-31 01.30.12.png2012-10-31 01.30.18.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol