I manually updated with eec955eb4a5b.update_SPH-L710_LI3_to_LJ7.zip I found on a forum here. Everything seems smooth and good except I am seeing my date and time get confused... Yesterday it would jump forward to Saturday from Friday, time would skip to hours ahead sometimes, put my Google chats in weird orders.. I switched settings multiple times yesterday - unchecking automatic date and time, and automatic time zone back and forth several times.. It started working again eventually but it messed up a bit again today, but is currently showing correct time any day.

Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions?
    10-27-2012 11:36 AM
    I manually updated with eec955eb4a5b.update_SPH-L710_LI3_to_LJ7.zip I found on a forum here. Everything seems smooth and good except I am seeing my date and time get confused... Yesterday it would jump forward to Saturday from Friday, time would skip to hours ahead sometimes, put my Google chats in weird orders.. I switched settings multiple times yesterday - unchecking automatic date and time, and automatic time zone back and forth several times.. It started working again eventually but it messed up a bit again today, but is currently showing correct time any day.

Anyone else seeing this? Any suggestions?
    I have not seen this on any version (leaked or official) if it keeps happening and becomes a major thorn, I would consider a reset.

I would wait however as I've seen this issue caused by the Sprint servers before.
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    10-27-2012 01:24 PM
    You might want to shut your phone off for a bit or/and pull the battery for a minute. I've read that some who have had an issue since the update have allowed their phone to rest a bit and the issues corrected themselves.
    10-27-2012 01:42 PM
    Hasn't happened again.. I DID take battery out for a while, not sure if that helped.. but I had done that right before the update too...

Thanks for the advice!
    10-29-2012 08:52 AM