For those of you with battery life problems...

Les Vegas

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I have the hyperion 4200mah battery and yes the battery life is great(1 day 10 hrs average) but you can't take pictures or record videos that require the use of flash, if you do the pics/vids will have a white haze surrounding it, and the fact that no one has mentioned this in their praise for this battery is baffling, I love the battery life but I want to take pictures and record video in low light situations, I'm thinking of getting the mophie juice pack I keep hearing about

42rj21

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Problem with a battery like this is that it probably isn't NFC enabled. You pretty much need the Samsung OEM battery. I use Google Wallet all of the time. That alone would be a deal killer for me.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Problem with a battery like this is that it probably isn't NFC enabled. You pretty much need the Samsung OEM battery. I use Google Wallet all of the time. That alone would be a deal killer for me.

Read before you post some dumb stuff like this. It DOES have NFC, I used Google Wallet the other day at my local gas station.

42rj21

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
Read before you post some dumb stuff like this. It DOES have NFC, I used Google Wallet the other day at my local gas station.

Cool. Most of the extended batteries that I've looked at on Amazon didn't seem to have it. I didn't care to look this one up. I didn't see anywhere in this thread mentioning NFC, Google Wallet, etc. Anyway, have fun with the battery.

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
If you buy a phone for its "slick form factor" then that's just dumb IMO. I bought this bc it is basically a computer that can fit in my pocket.

I'm kinda surprised nobody has called you out for being so rude...basically calling people dumb. It's bordering on flaming...and there are more reasonable ways of pointing out errors or stating your opinion.

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site

No battery has NFC. NFC is in the phone. However, NFC does require a large antenna, which has been placed on the battery do to space restrictions. I hate the fact that battery companies use the fact that people don't know this (for the most part) and charge out the ass for what is an increase production cost of about 5 cents to add that antenna. Did your "pay pass" credit card cost you anymore then the normal one?

Damn auto correct. You always end up posting some thong you didn't Nintendo.