Pull pictures from video?

Mandy Joe

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I was under the impression that you could take a video, and and then later take a picture from that video. I know you can take pictures while taking video. I was just wondering if I could do this.

Mandy Joe

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I love the evo 3d. I am pretty sure the galaxy s3 commercials show parents picking a picture from their daughters ballet recital video. I could be wrong. I just want to do it on my phone if that is the case..

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
I love the evo 3d. I am pretty sure the galaxy s3 commercials show parents picking a picture from their daughters ballet recital video. I could be wrong. I just want to do it on my phone if that is the case..

You can only do it while recording. Not after its been recorded.

Kizzmocat

Jun 1, 2012
Visit site
On the evo you can get a picture during or after the recording, nice, actually have something the S3 doesn't! Stick that in your pipe and smoke it all you 2 gig ram and battery pullers! Lol

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
That was a commercial for AT&T's HTC One X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz