Anyone getting a new Galaxy S3 Thursday or Fri?

splattered

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Both my GF and i scored a GS3 for .99 plus the $46 tax from the retentions dept, she actually had two lines so they sold her two phones... we both also got a $100 customer loyalty credit for renewing the 2yr contract. That credit has already posted to both of our accounts in full too. I didn't expect to get any kind of a new phone deal this year so i'm stoked :)

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
When was this? Starting Wednesday the update deal was $100 with a $50 Google play store credit.

Wednesday is when i went too. I've heard this now several times... No matter now i paid 48$ (plus tax) at Best Buy plus had one on hold at the local Sprint store for 49$ that i turned down once i had it

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Wednesday is when i went too. I've heard this now several times... No matter now i paid 48$ (plus tax) at Best Buy plus had one on hold at the local Sprint store for 49$ that i turned down once i had it

Well...your store must have been poorly informed, because it's right there on the site.

Samsung Galaxy S III | Sprint 4G LTE Smartphone | RadioShack

rsgs3.png

j_grouchy

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
How Do I activate the 50 dollar google play credit? I didnt get a card or anything in the box explaining it

It's on the long, fifty foot receipt they print out. There is a 15 digit code about halfway down. It's easy to miss. The lady who sold to me pointed it out.

Prebody

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Where did you get your phones from? Sprint Customer service? They gave you the phone for $.99 plus a $100 retention billing credit? I went through a Sam's Club and got mine for $.96 and no activation fee, but didn't hear anything about any $50 Google Play credit. Is that only offered through Radio Shack or something?

Mweuch

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Got mine today at Sams for. 99 cents. No learning curve for me since I have had one since July on vzw.

My biggest surprise was how much lte coverage I have. I know it is better than average but the only place I do not have it is at home

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis
I thought you were in the Note 2 forum? Did you change to G3 from the GN2? Anyway I got my gf a GS3 for $49.00 at best buy on Saturday n didn't have to wait in line. She's liking it so far!

debraae

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I order my G3 online from Sprint on Thanksgiving but didn't see anything about a $50 Google Play credit. Anyone know if online orders qualify for the credit too? I'm also being charged the activation fee and paid $49 for the phone (not .99). Did I miss even more there? Wondering if I should call the retention dept too - I've been with Sprint for almost 10 years, you'd think they would reward loyalty...

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I order my G3 online from Sprint on Thanksgiving but didn't see anything about a $50 Google Play credit. Anyone know if online orders qualify for the credit too? I'm also being charged the activation fee and paid $49 for the phone (not .99). Did I miss even more there? Wondering if I should call the retention dept too - I've been with Sprint for almost 10 years, you'd think they would reward loyalty...

The activation fee will be refunded after a month...

Sent from my X-Band Modem... TY Genesis

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
My Best Buy in Jefferson City was sold out of SIII s before I had a chance to get near the building. Knew not to bother with Kansas City, but made it to Owasso, OK, parked my rig in their dock, and quickly found that they still had stock.

The device already had an Invisible Shield HD installed, as this store did a bunch of them at a discount, and getting $10 off the price of it wasn't bad, either. Noow to get a case on it before the edges get muffed up. I do like my SIII!

mdwright1032

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
Got one for $49 on the thanksgiving sale. Loving the phone

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be ordering mine as soon as I get home from work tonight since it'll be well after midnight. Already ordered the Seidio Active case along with a screen protector, and car charger.
Can't wait to get my new S3. My poor little overworked Optimus S is anxious to get retired. :)

I also just upgraded from the optimus S. Loving the new galaxy s3. Blows the optimus out of the water

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay