I wanna use my galaxy s3 but...

datboyjfresh86

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I took advantage of the Black Friday sale on the galaxy s3 and ordered one on the Sprint site. I should be getting it sometime next week, but there's one problem. I added a line to get it, but that's not the problem. I wanna put it on my primary line, but I don't have a spare phone to put it on, and I wanna give my current one to my friend. Can I just have the line sitting there without a phone or do I have to have a phone on it? I don't mind paying for the line, but I was hoping I can get around this. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
I had a similar issue with Verizon. The csr just checked the serial numbers of old phones i no longer had, and when he found one that wasn't active, he used that # to be "active" on that line. It was just a temporary fix.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

TheAutoMomma

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
If you absolutely have to have a phone on that line, check out Craigslist in your area. I live in a large area and there are always ancient phones for sale that someone is looking for $5-$10 for. Might be worth a look. GL!

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

fetterjohn

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I took advantage of the Black Friday sale on the galaxy s3 and ordered one on the Sprint site. I should be getting it sometime next week, but there's one problem. I added a line to get it, but that's not the problem. I wanna put it on my primary line, but I don't have a spare phone to put it on, and I wanna give my current one to my friend. Can I just have the line sitting there without a phone or do I have to have a phone on it? I don't mind paying for the line, but I was hoping I can get around this. Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

No, you do not have to have a phone on the other line. Sprint only cares that you are paying the bill...not that you use the service.

BergerKing

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Oddly enough, followed my battle plan and was able to get my SIII at Best Buy on Friday night. Blows the Photon I had out of the water. One daughter ordered thru Sprint on Thursday, and will be getting hers this evening. She's torqued that I was able to be rockin' while she's been waiting. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1