Call Recording not working.

joelstitch

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I have tried about 4 or 5 different apps to record phone calls on my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 with CM10 and I can't get any to work. The closest I have gotten it to work is 'recording" a phone conversation and saving it but the whole file is static. I tried different settings but nothing changes. Anybody knows how to get this to work? I had a HTC Thunderbolt before this and I used to record phone calls with no problems but now this is giving me problems.

adlebo

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
The app total recall for s2/s3, used to work great. But since we got updated to jelly bean it is all static. But as far as I checked recently they updated the app to work with jelly bean as well but you need to be rooted. Check it out!

joelstitch

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
The app total recall for s2/s3, used to work great. But since we got updated to jelly bean it is all static. But as far as I checked recently they updated the app to work with jelly bean as well but you need to be rooted. Check it out!

I tried the latest version 1.9.34 and is not working. I think it might be a kernel problem with CM10 kernel not being able to record calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol