When will we get JB 4.1.2?

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if the Sprint GSIII will eventually get the multi window feature?

Stock Sprint GSIII lover!

Sashreek

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
So has your experience been positive? Is there anything you don't like about it?

Yeah mostly positive,i really like the multi-window & Smart rotate features..and also the battery life seems to be improved........ But there's a little problem..... The phone is taking like 6-7 hrs to charge,before it used to take only 2-3 hrs.... But that's not that big an issue for me as I charge the phone overnight.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
4.1.2 coming soon. There is a leak out so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I can't post one to the site, it's not allowed. Go to xda-developers.com you can find everything there.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I can't post one to the site, it's not allowed. Go to xda-developers.com you can find everything there.

Just looked and found nothing. If you could post or PM a link to it, that'd be awesome. Do I needa be rooted?

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah mostly positive,i really like the multi-window & Smart rotate features..and also the battery life seems to be improved........ But there's a little problem..... The phone is taking like 6-7 hrs to charge,before it used to take only 2-3 hrs.... But that's not that big an issue for me as I charge the phone overnight.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

Have you tried letting your battery run all the way down before recharging? Try that a couple of times, and then about once every month or so. It should condition your phone's battery. Make sure to keep it connected to the charger for a bit after it shows it's fully charged.

Makad

May 9, 2010
Visit site
I predict we will get it between now & when we get it. I'm so sure I'll bet on it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

bdecastro77

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
Once you click on the download link.. She gives full instructions on the page it takes you to... If not too techie, I wouldn't mess with it. Should be available for download soon through your carrier... How it usually works when leaks come out

Cash Money Castro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol