When will we get JB 4.1.2?

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
Only thing I'm really excited for with this next update is the Photosphere, that looks fun.. I would rather wait another two months and 4.1.2 be flawless, than for it to get rushed out and be buggy..

jhill110

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Only thing I'm really excited for with this next update is the Photosphere, that looks fun.. I would rather wait another two months and 4.1.2 be flawless, than for it to get rushed out and be buggy..

I've been playing with "Photosphere" for a couple days and I really like it. Takes a little practice to get the blue dot lined up right but it's worth the effort.
I haven't seen anything about 4.1.2. Whatcha know about it?
J

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone find a date? Alls I keep seeing is December or January, can't find an official date though!

Samsung has decided to release it on the Note 2 first, and it's available now for that model (see AC news posts for download info). Since there's nothing but speculation out there for S3 availability, my speculation is January 1.

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone find a date? Alls I keep seeing is December or January, can't find an official date though!

Joe you seem like a nice guy but your threads are getting a little ridiculous. You seriously think that Samsung is going to give you a future date on a software release? Really? When 4.12 does arrive, when will your posts start coming about 4.2 and 4.3? Have you considered exercise or taking the kids out to a movie? I think you are a little over-consumed with your device. Easy man, it's only a phone. Enjoy each update as it comes along. Life is all about the journey :)

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Joe you seem like a nice guy but your threads are getting a little ridiculous. You seriously think that Samsung is going to give you a future date on a software release? Really? When 4.12 does arrive, when will your posts start coming about 4.2 and 4.3? Have you considered exercise or taking the kids out to a movie? I think you are a little over-consumed with your device. Easy man, it's only a phone. Enjoy each update as it comes along. Life is all about the journey :)

You can suck a nice big hairy ____ then instead of reading my posts. Don't like it, don't click it, don't read it. Simple as that.

Last edited:

shaneontherocks

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
LOL. You guys are both funny. AC just posted that the international S3 just got JB 4.1.2. It included all the features we have been eagerly waiting for. Poland got it first. By this new info, I say US carriers (i.e. SPRINT not Verizon cuz we been getting the newest updates FIRST) (Big red users still waiting on 4.1 lol) should get the new update in late December or sometime in January. :cool:

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site

I agree with you. But I for one would LOVE to see Sammy skip 4.1.2 for the S3 and go straight to 4.2. I seriously want the new lock screen update.

GiantJay

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I don't think anyone will get 4.2 considering it has no December. Everyone will have 4.1, 4.1.2, or 4.2.1 there pretty much is no 4.2 anymore.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

mobdad

Nov 7, 2010
Visit site
A lot of the new features like the new Lock Screen and 4.12 and 4.2 apps are already available and running great on many of the current JB ROMs in case any of you are rooted.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
right now i doubt its even coming to usa. . we were just updated to the 4.1.2

- - - Updated - - -

dont get ur hopes up

I'm willing to bet we get it before the end of February. Hopefully around Valentines Day, then I'll tell my GF that I don't even need a present cuz I already got one! :p

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar