How do i get the stock clock/weather back on my Galaxy S3?

kaa26

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm aware this is probably a dumb question but I need some help. I've had that stock clock/weather reporter on my S3 home screen since I bought the phone. I'm not sure if I did something or if it did it on its own but that clock is gone. I've tried turning my phone off and restarting it but it won't reappear. I don't want to to a factory reset and lose all my info in the phone & I don't want another clock, I'd like to stick with the stock one. Can someone give me a very simple step by step to get it back?

mordyb

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm aware this is probably a dumb question but I need some help. I've had that stock clock/weather reporter on my S3 home screen since I bought the phone. I'm not sure if I did something or if it did it on its own but that clock is gone. I've tried turning my phone off and restarting it but it won't reappear. I don't want to to a factory reset and lose all my info in the phone & I don't want another clock, I'd like to stick with the stock one. Can someone give me a very simple step by step to get it back?

Go to app drawer>widgets make sure there's space on the home screen for it find that widget and drag it on

kaa26

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Go to app drawer>widgets make sure there's space on the home screen for it find that widget and drag it on
I really don't know much about how to work the settings on this phone. What is that app called that widget called that I'm supposed to find. I see the "Clock" widget that I use to set my alarm but I'm not sure if that's the right one. When I drag it to where the other one used to be it just stays as a small picture of a clock instead of expanding like the other one to show the time & weather.

kg4icg

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Long press on the screen, you will see a menu pop up select apps and widgets, then select widgets, stock clock is in the last widgets panel, long press it to put it on your home screen.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

kaa26

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Long press on the screen, you will see a menu pop up select apps and widgets, then select widgets, stock clock is in the last widgets panel, long press it to put it on your home screen.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

That worked! Great explanation, thank you.

James Dyson2

Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hey throw my name in the praise pot cause I was sleep texting and deleted mine by mistake and I found these instruction after trying on my own for 12 hours and got it done in like 2 second so thank brother, excellent instructions

Noob Droid

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I have to thank u too!! If this thread keeps bumping thru the yrs ur gonna have "thanks" in the thousands from us - the ''Legions of the Noobs''! xD

SO glad I found ur post here! :D

Eduardo Morales1

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluegarland692