Insurance

cdemot02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
My buddy has a cracked screen s3 and i have insurance. If i activate his phone will be able to order a replacement?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

McPlot

May 25, 2010
Visit site
If you activate a new phone on your account you can get the insurance on it. It even works of you remove the phone, and activate a different phone on that same line, then move the original back on it. I know as every time I swap out phones, I am asked if I want the insurance through Sprint. Even when I add a old phone I keep as a backup. I use best buy for insurance coverage so I don't take Sprint up on it.

Why do it if you can't over do it?

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Lets hope nothing happens to your phone anytime soon. Insurance company's have policies in place to be able to reject a persons insurance claim if they have to many in a certain time frame.
So you file a claim on your buddys phone, a month later your phone crapps our or you break it, file another claim, its that 3rd claim in a year that they start to say, nope sorry you have filed to many claims and we are no longer carrying you.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
YUP... Been there... My daughter has bad juju when it comes to phones. the sprint insurance will only replace the same phone 3 times in a year.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Artistnos