Just picked up my new phone.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Rooted on first boot. Put a rom on it the 2nd boot. Liking the speed but not sure about the size. The gnote2 is pretty slick though. I gotta say I'm impressed with it so far.

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Rooted on first boot. Put a rom on it the 2nd boot. Liking the speed but not sure about the size. The gnote2 is pretty slick though. I gotta say I'm impressed with it so far.
Give it some time, you will get use to it. Then you will see every other phone looking kind of like a toy.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I do want one... A few people at work have it and LOVE it... Ugh :sly:

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums

bp240

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
Will you still be playing around with S3 roms and stuff? Since I assume you still have at least one of your 2(?) S3's.

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site
Will you still be playing around with S3 roms and stuff? Since I assume you still have at least one of your 2(?) S3's.

You guys aren't getting rid of me that easy. I still have both gs3's and the gn2. Looks like I'm going to have to learn to build roms and themes.

I am going to be advising on the gn2 forum as well. So I'm going to be real busy. :D

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site

Typical skunk. Lol. Congrats on the great phone. Thanks for not leaving us hanging :p

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I have small hands. The Gnote 2 dwarfs me so bad I have to hold it with both hands and one foot. Seriously though, I love the screen size but it's just to big for me.

Congrats Skunk and glad your sticking around with us!

42rj21

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I have small hands. The Gnote 2 dwarfs me so bad I have to hold it with both hands and one foot. Seriously though, I love the screen size but it's just to big for me.

Congrats Skunk and glad your sticking around with us!

Exactly. My hands are pretty small too. The S3 is the biggest phone that I'll work with. I can't wait for the S4. I seriously hope they don't make it bigger.

Sent from my SPH-L710

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Exactly. My hands are pretty small too. The S3 is the biggest phone that I'll work with. I can't wait for the S4. I seriously hope they don't make it bigger.

Sent from my SPH-L710

I hope they do, 5 inches is the perfect size

Sent from my Google Nexus 7 running aokp 4.1.2, because there is no PacMan rom for the nexus :(

Skunkape60

Oct 9, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my SPH-L710

It's bigger but not by much. Reports say 5" even. If the reports are true it will be .2" larger.

makaroni

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm taking donations for the "Children without an S3" foundation and since you have 2, you can give one to a child in need. I swear they'll get it, I promise :)

My GS3 sleeps in the bed and I make my girlfriend sleep on the couch

42rj21

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
It's bigger but not by much. Reports say 5" even. If the reports are true it will be .2" larger.

That's what I'm hearing too. We'll see how it turns out. I'm a one-handed phone guy to the extent possible. But of course I initially thought that the S3 was too big based on preliminary reports. It turns out it was perfect. I'm hoping it works out.

Sent from my SPH-L710

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2