A Cheap -gs3

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
New? All you can do is watch for sales from your carrier or stores like Best Buy, Radio Shack, and the like. Also check Amazon and ebay (but be careful who you buy from on ebay).

Used, watch Craigslist and ebay. Ditto on the warning above.

formula355

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
New? All you can do is watch for sales from your carrier or stores like Best Buy, Radio Shack, and the like. Also check Amazon and ebay (but be careful who you buy from on ebay).

Used, watch Craigslist and ebay. Ditto on the warning above.

If you're buying used make sure it has a clean ESN with it. Otherwise you won't be able to activate it. Most people will specify, if they don't make sure you ask.

Sent from a Galaxy far away...

Ez Duzit

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
A lot of GS-3's on craigs list. That's how I got mine, and it was only used for 3 days and not a mark on it, so basically brand new in the box. Some girl didn't like it and wanted to go back to her iphone so I got a good deal. Just be careful if you go thru craigslist. This girl reassured me the esn was clean. After a few texts back and forth, she had no problem meeting me at a local sprint store. Only took them a few minutes to verify the esn was clean and a few more to activate it. [It's a deal breaker for me if they aren't willing to meet at the store to verify the phone.]
Good luck.

Kapeckman

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I got one for my wife through best buy, walmart had it for $59.99 a week ago and they price matched it. I'm a huge fan of best buy customer service, that's y I went with them over walmart

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Ez Duzit

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I did not want to be locked into a another 2 year contract with sprint so buying one outright was what I eventually decided on, assuming the price was right (and it was). Now I can tell sprint to take a hike and not pay a termination fee, then resell the phone and get back what I paid for it.

usguyver

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
I got one for my wife through best buy, walmart had it for $59.99 a week ago and they price matched it. I'm a huge fan of best buy customer service, that's y I went with them over walmart

Was that for an upgrade or at full price. Because I will have to look at something at full price.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Kapeckman

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
It was to add a line, if it was a new person to sprint or upgrade would have been free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez