Do you use Google Now?

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Just found out with Now open I can say "google, note," and then speak whatever note I was going to send myself and it sends it to my GMail. Quick way to send myself reminders.

This doesn't work for me... it just searches for whatever I say....

<< Sent from my SG3 using Tapatalk >>

Tkbredx

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I used to be able to just say "Listen to ......." and my ICS phone would open spotify (you can chose any installed music app as default), and start that song, or author, but not anymore. This needs to be added back.

THANK YOU. I KNEW I WASN'T NUTS. This feature is no longer available and it makes me mad. Now you can only say "listen to (whatever artist)" but the song and albums are what I'm talking about. Never works.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I've always thought Google has tried to implement too much too quick in a single package making what once was a simple venture into a complicated mess with menus ontop of menus and losing features.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.....

Super Dave426

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
This doesn't work for me... it just searches for whatever I say....

Did you try just turning on the mic and then saying "note, blah blah blah"? Do you have a gmail address tied in? I don't know if it works with other email accounts, I came across this on another forum where it was mentioned and I tried it and it works, I don't know how it works.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I've always thought Google has tried to implement too much too quick in a single package making what once was a simple venture into a complicated mess with menus ontop of menus and losing features.

No animals were harmed in the making of this post.....

hahahahahaa, oh God....

ubigred

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I love Google now and use it for everything. I just wish there was an easier way to access it on this phone.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
4edevege.jpg

1Tap QuickBar, you can customize the buttons. Comes in handy.

Sent from my SGS3!

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Did you try just turning on the mic and then saying "note, blah blah blah"? Do you have a gmail address tied in? I don't know if it works with other email accounts, I came across this on another forum where it was mentioned and I tried it and it works, I don't know how it works.

Yes I said "note" then tried to say some sentence.... I do have gmail - that's all I use....

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
I love Google Now.
I use it for everything, including upsetting my wife.
She hates that female voice that answers my search queries.

Stock Sprint GSIII lover!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1