Premium Suite Update

DubLJay

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have any new news about the release date of the Premium Suite update? I know about 3 weeks ago it began to roll out in Korea and a few other countries and last I read it was something about the end of January...I'm really looking forward to the multi window. I flashed a couple roms and a port with it but wanna try it on stock TW..

Sent from my ROOTED SPH-L710 AOKP 4.1.2 es..Set your unicorn free

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
No, there has been no word from either Samsung or the carriers about a U.S. release. And it's really up to the carriers, not Samsung.

There's lots of speculation, though, if you read through the forums.

DubLJay

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Oh I know there's been rumors of the end of January.. But nothing I could find has been solid..

Sent from my ROOTED SPH-L710/AOKP 4.2.1.. Set your unicorn free

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
This ain't happenin' at the end of January. Only 2 days left.....I'm going to go out on a limb and say March.

- - - Updated - - -

This ain't happenin' at the end of January. Only 2 days left.....I'm going to go out on a limb and say March.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
As noted in the News section, the Sprint Samsung Nexus is officially being updated to 4.2.1 right now. So I would imagine the S3 will receive some sort of update shortly...but not today.

EndlessDissent

May 14, 2012
Visit site
A leak of the update is expected to be released on XDA any time now. The radio had been making it's rounds, and the whole ROM is currently being prepped for release. Assuming there aren't any more tests, it's just a matter of days until the official update hits.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary