Sprint voicemail Update

omahabruin

Dec 31, 2011
Visit site
Sprint has finally released an update to it's voicemail app, no allowing users to choose between the all white theme we have all had to endure or a new dark theme which I am thoroughly enjoying.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-02-01-20-46-30.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-01-20-46-30.png
    52.6 KB · Views: 109

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
That was the first thing I complained about when the original update came out for VM....the white background. But I didn't know about this till I saw this thread! Thanks!!

TimmyTwo2

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Go into voicemail, click menu, scroll down. There is an update option in the menu, took me a sec to find it too.

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't work, that's why I want the file

It just showed up this morning in my notification bar as a "warning" triangle. If you see it on your phone, just pull down the bar and tap the msg. It should update and you can set your preferences. If you have it already set to update automatically, it may have already done so. If it has, go into setting (menu) and you can set your preferences.

anon(848791)

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
It just showed up this morning in my notification bar as a "warning" triangle. If you see it on your phone, just pull down the bar and tap the msg. It should update and you can set your preferences. If you have it already set to update automatically, it may have already done so. If it has, go into setting (menu) and you can set your preferences.

I know how to update the app, I still need the file....

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Sprint has finally released an update to it's voicemail app, no allowing users to choose between the all white theme we have all had to endure or a new dark theme which I am thoroughly enjoying.

Thanks for letting us know! I just went and made it check for an update. I am now enjoying the darker theme.

Thanks again. :)

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Ever since I updated, my voicemail has not been coming through right away. It will show up hours later or after I do a restart. Anybody else have this problem?