Phone keeps losing contacts

music2hisears

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
For some reason, every couple of hours, my phone keeps losing all of my contacts; however, when I restart it, they are all there. Kind of getting tired of continuously having them lost. Any suggestions or help out there?:confused:

senseialan

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Mine too. My contacts are stored on my phone in internal memory. I have cancelled all syncing to any account and it only loses them once a day now but it's still very annoying!

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Same thing here. I tried third party contact apps but that doesn't help either, I have to reboot to get them back...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

lasooner

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I lose my contacts every 2 days or so. All of my contacts are stored in my gmail contacts. I have no contacts in the phone itself. Hope somebody finds a cure.

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
If you call control they had a bug that was causing contacts to disappear. They just updated it in the market yesterday and i think its fixed now. Ymmv.

lasooner

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
If you call control they had a bug that was causing contacts to disappear. They just updated it in the market yesterday and i think its fixed now. Ymmv.

Wow I use call control and maybe that was causing my phone to lose contacts as well. All of my contacts are in gmail contacts, none in the phone itself. I hope you're correct about call control's update fixing the problem. Thanks for the info.

flipfone

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Your welcome. When i read the notes while doing the update I knew i had to reply back here. Who would've thought call control would remove your contacts. ... weird.

jenna238

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! I was about to purchase a new and different phone thinking that it was my phone. I have a LG 3 that I have had for several years and I keep losing my Contacts. Tried going through Apps to retrieve and wasn't having any success. I am new to this and too old to try to figure it out. Thanks everyone for your help.!!!