Just received my free flip cover and tec tiles from Samsung!

Jimieo

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Some of you might remember the promotion Samsung was doing where people could sign up to get a free flip cover and a few TecTiles.. Mine came in today.
Package:
20130211_163241.jpg

Crappy blurry pic. Sorry!
20130211_163333.jpg

5 TecTiles
20130211_163338.jpg

TecTile to download the app to program them
20130211_163357.jpg

Had to use someone else's phone to take these pics of it on my S3.. Bad camera
Rear
imagejpeg_2.jpg

Front closed
imagejpeg_3.jpg

Front open:
imagejpeg_4.jpg

Doesn't look too bad on the white.

The inside is soft and fuzzy to protect the screen. It has an insert for the home button so it's not always depressed. You can even use your phone with it closed (note the cutout for the ear piece)

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I ended up with a green case. Not too bad. I plan on buying the Pebble Blue one for my phone. I wasn't planning on buying one until I got the free one.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
By the time I signed up all they had was orange and lime green. Got one of each. Not sure I really have a lot of use for the covers, though. At least not in those colors.

And I haven't yet figured out what I might use the Tec tiles for. All the suggestions I've seen so far I handle automatically with the Setting Profiles app.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
By the time I signed up all they had was orange and lime green. Got one of each. Not sure I really have a lot of use for the covers, though. At least not in those colors.

And I haven't yet figured out what I might use the Tec tiles for. All the suggestions I've seen so far I handle automatically with the Setting Profiles app.

i ended up with the orange. looks better than i thought it would be

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I got mine 3 weeks ago!! Orange case with free textiles. I already had the textiles I bought off of amazon for 5 bucks. So now I have 10...well 9 because I use one. I use it to turn on wifi and turn off Bluetooth when I'm home and vise-versa when I leave for work. Always nice to get free stuff!

Keith Patrick

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Some of you might remember the promotion Samsung was doing where people could sign up to get a free flip cover and a few TecTiles.. Mine came in today.
Package:
View attachment 60097

Crappy blurry pic. Sorry!
View attachment 60098

5 TecTiles
View attachment 60099

TecTile to download the app to program them
View attachment 60100

Had to use someone else's phone to take these pics of it on my S3.. Bad camera
Rear
View attachment 60101

Front closed
View attachment 60102

Front open:
View attachment 60103

Doesn't look too bad on the white.

The inside is soft and fuzzy to protect the screen. It has an insert for the home button so it's not always depressed. You can even use your phone with it closed (note the cutout for the ear piece)

You are lucky! When I read of the promo it was too late, therefore I had to buy the flip case. Sprint only had them in the sky blue and green. Since I was going to spend $40 for the case I was going to get it in the color I preferred; pebble blue. They had to order it and it took a week to actually get it. All in all I really like it, but obviously it feels a little weird at first when the screen cover is flipped back in your hand.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463