New features in 4.1.2

gray21t

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
There's a button to grab screenshots while watching a video, u can hold ur finger to change the brightness/volume

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Biga173rd

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Battery life has been terrible since I updated to 4.1.2 done everything I could. Stop Google search, forced stop apps, several battery pulls still with the same results :thumbdown:

mcaples

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Maybe its just me but everything seems faster and smoother since I updated. I DID do a few battery pulls (clearing RAM and rebooting in recovery)...also, I noticed the "bezel" zooming on the web is gone (I never liked it)...but, that too, might just be ME

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Maybe its just me but everything seems faster and smoother since I updated. I DID do a few battery pulls (clearing RAM and rebooting in recovery)...also, I noticed the "bezel" zooming on the web is gone (I never liked it)...but, that too, might just be ME

that zooming drove me crazy

mcaples

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Yep, it definitely looks like it was removed. It drove me crazy until I found out what was causing it, and it was still a bother.
I was sooo used to scrolling as I read by using the side of the screen...that was real dumb...glad its gone...AND I am glad it was not just MY issue...HA!

tat21985

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed in the notification bar, the time is more to the center.. I use Military time, I'm thinking that may be why..

jaylati

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Swype seemed to update as well. I only noticed because the trace line is bolder and smoother, as well as a new button for saving words pops up. Also there is a new app in the drawer called Group Share. Nice update overall, as everything seems a little smoother. Just wish it were premium suite and not just the bug fixes. But hey, it could be worse...I could be on Verizon still waiting for JB. :p

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

adlebo

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
MA6 definitely updated Swype. Before the update I wasn't able to type in fields such as this reply and in Google searches with auto spacing. I needed to manually space between the words which was annoying. But after the update, auto spacing finally works again as its supposed to! For me, that's the best part about the MA6 update!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newprvn