4.1.2 On GS3 On Sprint

ssweet97

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Hello, when do you think Sprint will release JB 4.1.2 on model SPH-L710 here in the U.S. I beleive most of the European and Canadian markets started rolling it out. BTW, this is for a stock handset. Thanks.

EndlessDissent

May 14, 2012
Visit site
You mean the Premium Suite or just 4.1.2? If I'm not mistaken, the MA6 update that was released last week is Android 4.1.2. It just doesn't have the Premium Suite package.

mcaples

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I am running 4.1.2 but Sprint ripped us off...after watching a youtube video on the premium suite I now realize I REALY want that on MY S3...so...HERES TO 4.1.3!!!!!!!!!...AND HURRY IT UP!!!!!

iPredator

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Im pretty sure the MA6 and premium suite are different

Sprint has released an update that has nothing to do with premium suite just there other day

phippsy84

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Why do people think updates are rolled out by where they live?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Because they don't know any better. That would be the logical way of doing things, but it doesn't work that way. My friend got her update today where I live. I have not received mine as yet. I normally get mine toward the end of the roll outs. I won't do the manual thing, just wait for the OTA. I'm in no hurry.

Roosterman

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
When I got up this morning I had a message that there was an update. Let that happen while in the shower. When I came back, there was a message for an update. Either it didn't work the first time or I got both this morning. Anyway, it says I have 4.1.2,.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
That happened to my wife's S3 as well. Got both updates this morning, but only after manually checking for them.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Both my wife and I have GS3's... They are both rooted so we don't want the update anyway but mine was on there Tuesday night late and hers didn't pop up until this morning... we are both running the same ROM and are both on the same Sprint account so there does not appear to be any method to their madness.... The funny part is in all these years it's usually HER phone that gets the update notification first and mine is later.. this time around it was mine first and hers after.... Who knows....