Quick Question: Can I delete....

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Ok so I'm flashing a new ROM right now latest CM10.1), and I did a nandroid backup of my current ROM (Liquid Smooth) just in case I don't like CM10.1. Now say I don't like the CM10.1 and I restore my phone back to Liquid Smooth... my question to you guys is:
Can I delete the nandroid backup once I've restored my phone back, or do I need to keep it forever as long as I am running that ROM?
Also side question- once I install a ROM can I delete the zip file that I flashed or do I need to keep that zip file on my SD Card for the time being that I am running that ROM?

Thanks to all that help!

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
You can delete both as soon as you feel you're done with them. I try not to keep too many backups on my phone, nor do I keep flashable zips after I install them. I try to make a backup about once a week. I'll then move the old backup to my computer and delete the backup before that one that's on my computer. If I were to flash roms like I used to, I would normally keep a backup of everything I've tried until I find a rom that I'm happy with

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513