S voice Twitter access

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
When I say the command update Twitter to s voice, I get an error that says there was an error logging into Twitter and to check the username and password. The Twitter application is working and I can in fact open it without signing in. I did have another Twitter application installed, but I have since removed it. I can update Facebook through s voice, so is this a problem related to Twitter or is it something with s voice?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
I figured that I could maybe sign out of the Twitter app and sign back in, but I'm not seeing any sign out options.

samthegam

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I am having the exact same issues with my MetroPCS S3 on ICS. I tried signing out of Twitter app and it still give me the same error.

cb2367

Jun 12, 2010
Visit site
Any new ideas as to why this doesn't work anymore? Samsung support only suggests taking out the battery and putting it back in. Twitter support claims this feature isn't supported. I'm wondering if the fact that Twitter is always changing how the application works if this is why the status update feature doesn't work now.

samthegam

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I tweeted @SamsungSupport and this was their response:

Samsung is aware of the bug and is working on a fix that will be released in an upcoming update. You can also check the Google Play Store for "Dragon (Hands-Free Assistant)" as a temporary work around.