I hope this is the correct section for this, but I have installed Synergy on my GS3 for sprint and now I keep getting multiple error messages. Including Messaging, com.android.phone, com.sec.sprextension are no longer working. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELLLPPPP!!!!
    02-28-2013 01:57 PM
    Where did you download the ROM? I just did a quick Google search, and all I found were references to this ROM for Verizon. If you flashed a Verizon ROM you're lucky the phone works at all.

Did you create a Nandroid backup before you flashed? If so, and you can boot into recovery, just do a restore of that backup to get back to where you were before. If you didn't do a backup, but can still boot into recovery, flash the stock MA6 ROM as in post #2 of this thread

http://forums.androidcentral.com/spr...pdate-ma6.html

Or another known good ROM.
    02-28-2013 09:55 PM
    I hope this is the correct section for this, but I have installed Synergy on my GS3 for sprint and now I keep getting multiple error messages. Including Messaging, com.android.phone, com.sec.sprextension are no longer working. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELLLPPPP!!!!
    Seems like you downloaded a rom that was made for Verizon. And that's a big no-no. If you can get into recovery and have a backup, flash that backup or try flashing a rom that is made forsprint.
    03-01-2013 10:31 AM