I want to know from the Sprint S3 community specifically, what's your preferred Twitter app?

What is your primary Twitter app?

• Total voters

bp240

Sep 26, 2010
Visit site
From what I've seen, the comment section of AC articles always seem to be extremely biased against anything not favored by the key players of AC. The comments are usually an angry echo of "anything except the Nexus sucks because updates" "pure Google is the only way" "I'll never own anything that's not a Nexus, but I still want to talk about how stupid Samsung is for not giving the S3 pure google, a nav bar with on-screen buttons and an LCD screen in place of that pentile crap" "Twitter's native app is garbage, they'll realize how stupid they are when they lose business from me because I'm gonna boycott until they get rid of the token limit for superior apps" etc. That makes it hard for me to get some honest opinions.

So I want to ask the Sprint S3 forum directly, what's your favorite Twitter app and why? I'm giving Carbon a try right now but I haven't given up on the official app either. I'm a casual user so to me everything seems fine. I actually think the simplicity of the layout is much better than most others I've tried that flood my feed with tons of colors and stripes and such. A big thing here is elaboration. I want to know why you like this app or that one. Educate me!

bmdiz

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Sorry, don't tweet bro :banghead: too much other stuff to keep up with already for me.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
My favorite twitter app? Well... Twitter. Lol.

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

ireknole

Sep 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm really liking Falcon Pro since it shows everything inline, but I keep the official twitter app around since it gives me user tweet notifications.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams