Unhiding applications.......

BrezoGalaxy3

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I hide some applications the other day.
I hid my S Voice thinking I would never use it. Then a friend got the Note 2 and showed me what all it does and I want to use it.

HOWEVER I can not find how to unhide apps I have hidden. =(

I read they should me at the bottom or end of the app list when you go into hide apps, but they are are not there for me.

Can someone please help?

Ramer84015

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I hide some applications the other day.
I hid my S Voice thinking I would never use it. Then a friend got the Note 2 and showed me what all it does and I want to use it.

HOWEVER I can not find how to unhide apps I have hidden. =(

I read they should me at the bottom or end of the app list when you go into hide apps, but they are are not there for me.

Can someone please help?

When you are in the app drawer, tap Menu. You will have to scroll the menu and you should see "Unhide Apps" on the bottom.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't know what you mean by "hid" or what "go into hide apps" refers to.

By "hid" do you mean you disabled them in Application manager? If so, go back to the Application manager in settings, and scroll right until you're on the "All" tab. The disabled apps will be at the bottom of that tab.

If you hid them in some other way, please explain what you did. Using the proper terminology and fully explaining your situation will get you better answers more quickly..

Co Coa

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Wow! You should learn some social skills. I found the question helpful & obviously the others that responded were able to follow along even without the "correct terminology". Although I'm still trying to understand what's wrong with the terminology since

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure who you're responding to, but everyone in this thread made an effort to help the OP. Except, of course, you, who apparently posted only to criticize someone else.

tutisnowbird

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
My menu does not have "unhide applications" since the last update to 4.1.2
Is there another way to unhide apps?
I know the app I'm looking for is still installed, I can see it in my application manager.
Thanks for any help.

anon(7980041)

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
I also have the latest 4.1.2 update, and I am able to see it. Are you sure you scrolled to the very bottom of the app drawer menu? "Hide Applications" is the last one visible, but if you scroll down one more, it reveals "Show hidden applications". Hope this helps!

denisew1972

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I just wanted to thank the OP for the question... I never knew you could hide apps from the app drawer to begin with so thanks for the information. I can unclutter my app drawer now... :D

Zian Denmark

May 6, 2015
Visit site
Guys i need some help inhiding my apps :( is ah cherry mobile razor H330 i accidentaly hide my apps and now i cant unhide them there is no unhide in the appdrawer pls help :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21