4g lte help !

skarface1988

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I have check the coverage in my area for 4g lte and it show I have em here. for some reason it won't turn on. Anyway how to fix this or know any other way how to enable it. Thanks

archangel849

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you made sure 4G is enabled? Settings > More Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode. Maybe sure CDMA/LTE is checked. Phone will reboot. Try then.

skarface1988

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
Have you made sure 4G is enabled? Settings > More Settings > Mobile Networks > Network Mode. Maybe sure CDMA/LTE is checked. Phone will reboot. Try then.

Yes I did that many time and no sign of it.
I use to have htc evo v from virgin mobile and there with sprint.
Idk why it don't work on my sprint s3.

I'm sad haha

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site
Yes I did that many time and no sign of it.
I use to have htc evo v from virgin mobile and there with sprint.
Idk why it don't work on my sprint s3.
I'm sad haha
The Evo V was on Sprint's older 4G network (WiMax), not LTE, so you can't use that to judge LTE. Sprint's coverage maps aren't always accurate, unfortunately. But try this:

Make sure you're not connected to WiFi. If you're on WiFi for data, you won't connect to 3G or 4G.
Turn airplane mode on, and then back off, to force the phone to reconnect to the data network.
If that doesn't work, go into the setting menu, as above, and switch the phone to CDMA only. After it reboots, switch it back to CDMA / LTE. amd let it reboot again.

If still no joy, call Sprint and have them verify that you should have LTE where you are. Or take the phone to a Sprint store with service capability and ask them to test your phone.