Buying a GS3

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Yea thats a crock cuz I signed new contract last week and got the s3 for 99 then saw on amazon that the note 2 was also 99 and I went to bestbuy and showed the guy the ad on my phone and he exchanged our s3s for note 2s and got 2 pennies back lol

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Android Central Forums

DvlsDarln

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Thanks everyone, I just started a new job and haven't had time to check my thread. I got the coupon from Costco today for $49 but I dont get paid until after it expires :(( But thanks for all the options and some I hadn't thought of. And as far as GS3 vs GS4 from what Ive read the GS4 has a lot of features I would never even use so I can't justify the price... GS3 will be enough for me, my Evo Shift has lasted me 2 years and is still going strong, I just want a little more power and memory.

DvlsDarln

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Since you guys have purchased from non sprint places, will sprint (or the retailers) charge any fees or anything on the phones? IE anything in the fine print they get you with?

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
Only thing they will charge is the upgrade fee which about $25.00-$30.00. Which is standard practice, even the carrier stores do it. Other than that, buying a phone from BB, Radioshack, Amazon etc. is the same as buying from the carrier store.

DvlsDarln

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Only thing they will charge is the upgrade fee which about $25.00-$30.00. Which is standard practice, even the carrier stores do it. Other than that, buying a phone from BB, Radioshack, Amazon etc. is the same as buying from the carrier store.

Awesome... thanks for the clarification :)

treye1007

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got mine last week for $149 at the Sprint store, but I'm getting a $50 rebate. Some kind of gift card or something.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Most of the time, they charge it to your bill, so it's not even something you pay for right away.