Google Play Store crashing everytime I pull it up

Christine Hulmes

Nov 3, 2014
Visit site
I am sorry to say that I have the usual problem in that Google Play Store crashes every time I try to load it. I have a 7" Amazon Kindle Fire HDX bought a few months ago and since then I have had problems with the app in that when you go to settings-Applications-Manage All Applications-scroll down to Google Play Store and click on it I am faced with the Disable button ghosted out and unusable. The Force stop, Clear Data and clear cache are available. Can you suggest something for me to get access to this Disable button as it is stopping me clicking on it to Enable? I have tried to do what you suggest with the above post in that you uninstall updates to Google Play Store app fine. Every button I click on to do with enabling Google Play Store crashes the moment I try to click on it. I have even done a Factory Reset a few times. I am determined to get this app to work. Can you help in any way please? Thank you in advance.

Kylee Meadows

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
Doesn't work for me. I have a Coby 7 tablet and I have deleted all of the data but it keeps crashing whenever I open it. FIRST OF ALL: MY DOWNLOADS MANAGER APP IS ALREADY ENABLED!!!!! I don't know what to do, and I really don't want to do a factory data reset! My tablet did NOT come with the google play app, I had to install it. So I can't clear cache. PLEASE HELP!!! :mad::mad::mad::-\:':):)confused::confused:

Swapnil1379

Feb 20, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys,

I have rooted my lolipop 5.1 ,and after that google play store has crashed and after click on play store nothing happen😔.
I also installed new version but still same issue.

Can someone please help me