[RUMOR] KLP to be delayed up to 3-4 months; Android 4.3 Coming instead

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Key Lime Pie Delayed
4.3 in the works

Now of course these are just rumors, so take it with a grain of salt. We will see what's fact and what is not at Google's event in May. But if all is true, I wonder when our GS3's will get this incremental JB update (seeing as we haven't even got 4.2.x yet). Hopefully even with the delay of KLP, us GS3 users will still get it.

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
From what I have read it will be mostly bug fixes for all the features they rolled out with 4.2. So I wouldn't worry too much about a 4.3 update. Not every update is worth it for every stock phone. It is the majors, like 2.3-4.0 and 4.1-4.2 that are worth it. The only lately that would be worth it is Google Now. Unless Google has something up their sleeve (like Google Now) I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
From what I have read it will be mostly bug fixes for all the features they rolled out with 4.2. So I wouldn't worry too much about a 4.3 update. Not every update is worth it for every stock phone. It is the majors, like 2.3-4.0 and 4.1-4.2 that are worth it. The only lately that would be worth it is Google Now. Unless Google has something up their sleeve (like Google Now) I wouldn't lose sleep over it.

Wouldn't doubt it if they did!